Time travel to the past or future

 The truth is that many times in random conversations I have been asked the question about whether I would like to travel in time, if I would like to go to the past or the future and at what precise moment I would like to go, so I had the answer to this blog thought long before.

Time travel

So answering the question, I would like to travel to the past, in order to be able to witness many of the important events in world history, such as the soccer world cups, political processes, the arrival of the man on the moon, to mention some facts that they would be interesting to watch.


The past

As for the future, the truth is that there is nothing I would like to know about it, since I prefer to live from day to day without knowing what might happen, letting life surprise me. That also applies to events apart from me that may happen, so there is no point in the future that I would like to know.


Despite that, I am struck by knowing the technological advances of the future, as well as the evolution of the development of series that I see and that still do not release new chapters or seasons, so perhaps for that alone I would go to the future.


The future

About the time in which I would like to stay, the past seems tempting to me to relive moments of my life where I had a good time or also to try to make certain things different, acting differently in some circumstances or applying what I currently learned in stages past of my life. Even so, aside from that nostalgia or the intention of wanting to act differently, neither the future nor the past are times in which I would like to live, I prefer to live and focus on the present, working to achieve my personal goals without getting stuck in time already past and without knowing what could happen in the future.



Comentarios

  1. Traveling to the past is boring, you can see how the men arrive to the moon in YouTube!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Things I will do after quarantine

Why did you choose to study this degree?