A Photograph (its story)

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. This time I will tell about the story behind the photo that I will leave you with a continuation.


This photo corresponds to the last social gathering I had before the COVID-19 pandemic became uncontrollable.

It was Monday March 16, 2020, this day was scheduled to return to classes at the university after having a long summer vacation. However, two weeks ago, the first positive case of COVID-19 had been confirmed in the country, over time the cases of infected people were on the rise, which led to the suspension of classroom classes in many establishments that week , among which was included the Universidad De Chile.

The President, Sebastián Piñera, communicating the suspension of classes through a press conference.

Despite not having classes, I still got up early and went to the gym to train. I was there for about two hours and when I finished I went back to my house. During the afternoon I went back to make the most of the time I had and try to train again. I was in the gym for a little over an hour until I decided to go home.

El gimnasio también es para los flacos...sobre todo, para los que ...
Me, after a hard day of training believing myself to be the Hulk

As I walked home, I passed a plaza, where I caught a glimpse of three friends (Carolina, Valeria, and Paloma). I went over to greet them and we talked for a while. After a while Josefa and Marion (other friends) arrived and commented that they were going to eat completos at a nearby place, offering to go with them, to which I answered yes.

Already in the place we buy the completos and a drink of 2 liters. Before starting to eat, Josefa took a photo of the complete ones on the table to upload to her Instagram story and tag us.

We talked and laughed heartily at the place, all this while we ate. After a while the wind began to run lowering the temperature, so that one of my friends bought us all a tea to warm us up.

After pass the time and it was very late, so that everyone went home. I had a great time that afternoon, I laughed a lot. I never imagined that from that moment I would not go out with friends in a long time.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Things I will do after quarantine

Why did you choose to study this degree?