Things I will do after quarantine

Hello everyone, this time I will talk to you about the things I plan to do after quarantine.


Refuerzan sanitización de buses del transporte público en Santiago ...


The first thing I would do would be to visit all the people I couldn't see during all this time, including my family and my circle of friends.

After the quarantine, I would like to go for a walk around the city to see how everything is, in what process are the buildings that until a time ago were under construction.

Santiago no es Chile”: expertos y parlamentarios piden ampliar ...


I would also like to carry out a project of my own that I had been thinking about before, but which was cut short due to the pandemic. This project consisted of recording myself doing blogs touring popular places in the city of Santiago. A kind of "Lugares que hablan", but more neglected urban sectors, in many peripheral cases, on which there is a strong social stigma, such as the communes of Puente Alto, La Pintana, San Bernardo, among others, for after upload them Youtube.

After the quarantine, I would also like to play soccer with my friends again, in addition to going back to the squares to do social practices with my friends.


19 Football Fail Gifs That Are Too Hilarious to Laugh Fun ...
Me playing soccer after quarantine :(

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Why did you choose to study this degree?