Why did you choose to study this degree?




Hello everyone, this time I will talk about my career and why I decided to study journalism.

Since I was little I was always struck by the area of communications, from the animators of entertainment programs on TV, through sports programs to investigative journalism. However, I never considered it a real option until before entering the 12th grade, which was when I rethought several things in my life,among which was what to study.

Icono De Hombre Persona Pensando | Personas pensando, Iconos, Personas

In the end I decided on journalism because it seemed to me a very interesting career that would give me tools to "blow up" my imagination and my capacity for innovation. I also consider myself a very sociable person, so it struck me that in this career I was always going to be meeting new people, experiences and places. Besides that it is a career with a strong social role, due to the different realities of the society that it brings to light.

Taller de Voz Creativa y Técnicas de Locución para Estudiantes de ...

The truth since I started studying journalism has fascinated my career, since to exercise it you have to be well prepared and informed in the widest possible fields, as well as it helps you to analyze in more depth the different things that happen in the society.

In the future I would like to work in the ground reporting and investigating , dedicating myself to journalism with a social focus.



Comentarios

  1. I really hope you can work in that area.
    Be careful with some elementary mistakes

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Things I will do after quarantine