Who am I?

Hi!, my name is Francisco Gutiérrez. I am 19 years old. I was born in Santiago on November 16, 2000. I live in Puente Alto and I am currently in the second year studying journalism.

Me

I consider myself a sociable, intelligent and empathetic person. I like to read, watch news, play sports, meet people and go out with my friends.

I live with my parents, my brother and an aunt. My aunt took care of me from the age of 2 because my two parents worked. My brother was born in 2008 and from that date until today she cares for him.

Me and my family

When I was 4 years old I started going to school, I studied until I graduated from Crescente Errazuriz school.

Ever since I was little they always told me that he was very good at talking and that i never kept quiet, which caused me more than one punishment ever. Until a few years ago he was a huge soccer fan.

Where i live

I like various types of journalism, however, when I finish my studies I would like to dedicate myself to social journalism to try to publicize the reality that many people live in the country.





Comentarios

  1. Make sure you make comments on people's blogs including me. Otherwise, I won't check your blog
    Good job!
    Pay attention to grammar basics

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Things I will do after quarantine

Why did you choose to study this degree?